HTSL Lending Library is now on the web site - please check it out !
To our HTSL Community,
I am so excited and grateful to announce this :
The web site has a long awaited addition - that of the HTSL Lending Library.
This file of resources ( currently 303 items ) was created several years ago, was on the previous yahoo site and is now in format that provides you with multiple ways to find a resource:
1. the overall information about "how to borrow a resource",
2 Listing by alphabetical order of all resources
3. Listing by author's name - alphabetical order is by first name
4. Separate tabs for the type of resource: HTI conference by year, Audio Cassettes, AHNA Conference, books, etc.
Be on the home page of our web site: Healing Touch St. Louis | Nursing Network
1. Follow the tabs on the Left hand side of the home page to " Members Only",
2. Click on that tab and you will see the drop down list including " HTSL Lending Library,
3. Click on that item and you are taken directly to the Excel File for the library.
There are numerous items in the library that will work in your certification journey - books to review, Audio resources, etc as well as using many for recertification work .
This is a Member Benefit and a great way to try an item without purchasing it yourself.
Should you wish to donate an item, directions are on the site and may be tax deductible to this not for profit organization.
With Gratitude for Maureen Flachs and Erin Offerman for the original document, Kathy Winfrey for her stewardship in maintaining the library, Bob McEwan for his work on updating the Excel file and adding ideas, the HTSL membership for approving the payment of Dianne Rasponi to bring this vision into actuality, and to Dianne for wielding her healing energies on this document.
Please contact me should you have questions about the file or the process of borrowing.
Norma Line, MA, BSN, RN, CHTP
Membership Chair, HTSL BOD
H 314.965.5348 C 314.952.0281